Pupils are expected to wear the Harris Primary Academy Shortlands uniform at all times of the Academy day and on the way to and from school. Our uniform is designed to be smart, easy-care and affordable for all.
Our uniform supplier for branded items with the HPAS school logo is Wearabouts Schoolwear. Please order on line https://wearaboutsschoolwear.co.uk/product-category/primary-schools/harris-primary-academy-shortlands/ Items are not available through the Academy except for the school tie which you may purchase from the office. They are priced at £4.00 each.
We have this year introduced a new book bag specifically for Reception and KS1 children. This can replace the school bag or be used alongside it. KS2 children are welcome to use the book bag but should also have the school bag.
Branded items available from Wearabouts Schoolwear
- V-neck Knitted Jumper or cardigan – blue
- White Polo Shirt (Reception children only)
- Tie – blue striped (Years 1-6)
- PE t-shirt – white
- Drawstring PE bag – navy blue
- Rucksack – navy blue KS2
- Bookbag - navy blue Reception and KS1
Other items available from any high street or on line outlet
- Trousers, skirt or shorts – grey
- Shirt with collar – white (long or short-sleeved)
- Tracksuit bottoms or shorts for PE – plain black
- Shoes – black (not trainers)
- Plimsolls (black) or trainers (black) for PE
- Summer dress - light blue check
Additional, optional items:
- Winter coat – plain blue, grey or black