We are pleased to be able to offer our children the opportunity to develop a range of skills in our before school, lunchtime and after school clubs.
These clubs include:
- Football - Learn the skills, techniques, rules and regulations. Children will learn how to pass, shoot, dribble, attack, defend, rules of the game, spacial awareness, teamwork, goal keeping, tackling and tactics
- Art and Crafts Club - At this club children will combine painting, crafts,drawing and design.
- Choir - children will be taught new songs and sing together as a group.
- Coding - Children will be guided on a journey on how to code. They will be encouraged to develop their logical thinking and master the programming construction.
- Multi sports - Introduces the skills, techniques and rules and regulations of a variety of sports and activities.
- Musical Theatre - Children are taught singing, dancing and acting skills in a fun, creative and supportive environment. A different musical is chosen each term and a mini presentation is held at the end of the term.
- Creative writing - Children are shown how to create characters, plot stories and describe settings. They share ideas and stories and are encouraged to dig into their own imaginations and produce stories which they can keep forever.
- Comic club - A fun filled time reading and exploring comic book characters. Children will role play and create their own characters as well as exploring their favourites.
- Cookery - Children will be taught cooking skills, confidence and technique and talk of seasonality, health, nutrition, food miles and culture.
- Cross country club - A fun filled club helping children to develop their stamina. The children will be accompanied to Queensmead Recreation Ground and will run circuits of the park. It is hoped that the children will take part in the Bromley Primary Schools Cross Country Championships.
- Dance - Come along and join in our different styles of dance moves.
- Hockey - Learn the basics of this sport and the rules and regulations involved. This club will run for the first half term only.
- Homework - Children will be able to complete homework set and additional exercises.
- Jewellery - A club where children will be able to design and create their own pieces of jewellery.
- Taekwando - The traditional Korean martial art will be taught. It is shown to improve confidence, coordination, self defence, discipline, fitness and self control.
- Chess club - Children will be coached to develop understanding of the game and show fast improvement in their chess skills. All sessions include coaching, puzzle solving and friendly but competititve play. They are taught by an experienced chess player.
- French and Spanish - Teaching young children French and Spanish in a fun and friendly way to include singing songs, role play, drama and games.
- Funkeys Piano and Music (formerly Funkeys) - Piano and music classes helping children to read and write music, developing piano hands and music memory and learning the music alphabet and music theory.
- Violin - The Bromley Youth Music Trust will provide lessons on playing the violin.